Michel graduated Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota Law School. After graduating, Michel served as a United States Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable James M. Rosenbaum (Chief Judge, Ret.) in the Federal District Court. Before becoming a lawyer, Michel was a patrol supervisor and police officer in Houston, Harris County, Texas. During this time, he gained valuable experience with handling domestic violence, high-conflict, and multicultural issues.
Michel is passionate about providing exceptional service.
When Michel is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, including a French Bulldog, Aston, and Boa Constrictor, Hum (pronounced “hoom”). He also loves music, travel, and weight training.
Michel’s most recent affiliations:
- The California Lawyers Association, Member & Family Law Section
- The Alameda County Bar Association, Member & Family Law Section
- The Alameda County Bar Association, Barristers – Executive Committee
- The Alameda County Bar Association, ADR – Executive Committee
- The Santa Clara Bar Association, Member & Family Law Section
- The Timothy T. Williams, Jr. Foundation for Wrongful Convictions, Councilmember