Attorney/CEO – HUFF, ESQ.
Michel René Huff (“Huff”) graduated Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota Law School. After graduating, Huff served as the United States Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable James M. Rosenbaum (Chief Judge, Ret.) in the Federal District Court. Before becoming a lawyer, Huff was a patrol supervisor and police officer in Houston, Harris County, Texas. He gained valuable experience handling critical, high-conflict, and multicultural issues during this time.
Huff is passionate about providing exceptional service.
When Huff is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, including a Boa Constrictor, Hum (pronounced “hoom”). He also loves music, travel, and weight training.
Huff’s most recent affiliations:
Attorney/Of Counsel – Latonia “Tonia” D. Robinson
Tonia graduated from Golden Gate University with an LLM in Intellectual Property. She has extensive experience with civil rights and personal injury litigation. In 2021, Tonia obtained a settlement recovery in a personal injury matter of $12M.
As a Navy veteran, Tonia understands the importance of communication and complete transparency. She knows that effective communication is one of the keys to success. She is highly adept with having remote access with clients from anywhere while simultaneously delivering excellent services and keeping the client abreast of their case every step of the way.
Before joining Huff Legal, Tonia worked in a civil rights firm and came across many people who wanted to start a business or had an idea but, unfortunately were unable to make the leap into putting their idea into action. She worked tirelessly for the civil rights firm but felt she was moving further away from her goal of helping clients build and protect their brand.
Tonia is not your average attorney. She tailors each client’s experience to meet the unique needs of that individual and believes that creative individuals deserve an equally creative legal experience, regardless of the obstacles and struggles that hinder them.
Attorney David Nelson
Mr. Nelson earned his B.A. from Arizona State University in 2002 and his J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 2005. While in law school, he served as a member of the Southern California Law Review.
Mr. Nelson represents clients from a variety of different industries in litigation matters and complex commercial disputes, including consumer class action litigation, commercial contract disputes, intellectual property, antitrust, unfair competition, product liability, toxic tort defense, commercial real estate disputes, franchise disputes, and partnership disputes.
A few examples of Mr. Nelson’s recent engagements are:
- Defending global retailer in Herbal Supplements Marketing and Sales Practices Multidistrict Litigation
- Defending internet dating website in data breach Multidistrict Litigation
- Obtained denial of class certification on behalf of major grocery retailers in coordinated food mislabeling class actions
- Successfully representing reality television producer in bet-the-company litigation against major media company
- Obtained dismissal of antitrust and unfair competition claims on behalf of prominent healthcare provider
- Obtained favorable decision and attorneys’ fee award on behalf of LLC member in arbitration dispute with company and other members
- Obtained favorable decision and attorneys’ fee award on behalf of medical groups and healthcare management company in arbitration arising from contractual and LLC member disputes
- Obtained favorable decision and attorneys’ fee award on behalf of partnership in arbitration with dissenting partners
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of insured in insurance coverage dispute concerning duty to defend in underlying lawsuit
- Secured injunction against former franchisee on behalf of national restaurant brand
- Defended global chemical distributor and global paint manufacturer in toxic tort and product liability actions
- Represented national franchisors in intellectual property and franchise disputes
Office Manager – Mindy Graham
Legal Nurse Consultant – Helena A. Chapp, RN, CFRN, CEN, MICN, TPACT, EMT-RN, CCTRN, CCTRN, CLNC
Nurse – Jia DeCarroll, LVN
Spanish Translator – Cristal Rodriguez
Contact Huff Today
Request A Free Consultation
* Free consultations only available for Criminal Defense